- complex account management responsibility for the key customer accounts assigned. accountability for building relationships, creating saels opportunities and closing deals with the customers.
- be able to tailor the product value propositions based on understanding the customer needs and preferences.this exciting opporutnity is for ambitious and motivated sales managers who know how to bulid and maitnain customer relationships and turn them into opportunities.
key duties and responsibilities
- familiarity of the mechanical as well as electrical part of honeywell aerospace.
- responsibility to meet the assigned annual operating plan and demonstrate monthly results against this target.
- interface with other departments (order management, supply chain, customer & product support, business, finance, marketing) and close cooperation with area sales managers.direct sales account manager
location: cze-praha 4 - chodov
direct sales account manager has to search for sales opportunities and systematically drive sales of business & general aviation services and bendix/king avionics with the dealers as well as the aircraft operators and pilots in emaei reigon.
- build and maintain the opportunity pipleine, and trcak all wins and losses usnig the salefsorce.com datbaase.).
- atetnd key indsutry evnets and tradsehows and colelct sales ledas based on a region lead generation plan and work to convert them into opportunities.
- ability to find and create new business opportunities and build relationships.
- support sales campaigns targeting initiatives, results tracking and customer follow-up.
- solve short-term customer issues through the analysis and evaluation of alternate solutions and reply customer inquires (e.invoicing, lead time, shipment, g. pricing.
- build quotes and purchase orders and communicate their status to the sales organization.powerpoint, and outlook
- knowledge of salesforce.com is preferable, excel,
skills and qualifications
- 5 years experience in aerospace industry, other language is a plus
- excellent customer service skills
- able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- operational and interface knowledge of honeywell b&ga product portfolio
- highly proficient level of computer skills including ms word, and/or private pilot licence
- six-sigma green-belt training
- able to work in a fast-paced multi-national environment
- exceptional communication and negotiation skills in english, ideally in sales and marketing.